What’s it all about?
Strategy can be a scary word, but without it, you’re shooting in the dark. This one day course will take you through the steps of creating your own social media strategy.
You’ll learn the what, why, how and when of each channel to ensure your social media profiles have purpose, that you’ll be posting with confidence and of course, measuring real results of your business.
Planning for Social
- Defining your business objectives, customers and journeys
- Identifying the content needs of your audience, not your business
- Creating a channel plan.
- Content Pillars and Themes
- Writing key messages
- Content calendars and planning
- Curating and Sharing
- Tagging, Hashtags, Following, Engaging.
Implementation and Optimisation
- Engagement and what it means
- Review and Analytics
- Insights and how to use them.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Creating a social media strategy for your business that is clear about purpose, customers, content and measuring your success.
- How the algorithms work.
- The types of content that gains the interaction and results you’re looking for.
- How to write great posts that align with your strategy.
- Understanding when to implement sponsored posts.
- Tools to create content that looks great and performs for your objectives
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- This course is designed for anyone who has a basic working knowledge of social media (ie how to create a post and post it).
- People who are planning and managing social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube.
- Marketers responsible for social media channels.
- Creative thinkers who need to understand what type of content works and achieves results.
- From sole traders through to multi-nationals, this course will teach a process that can be applied to any sized business and industry.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- All training materials for your reference
- Planning templates.
This course requires a minimum number of 6 attendees. If the course bookings don’t reach the minimum number the course will be cancelled no later than 7 days before it’s due to start.