What’s it all about?
Instagram is quickly becoming the fastest growing social media platform, With more than 1 billion active monthly users. It’s no longer just pretty pictures of food and beach holidays, that’s for sure.
This one day course will see you become Insta-confident in the way the platform works, how users engage with it, and how to make it work for your business.
This is a BYO laptop, hands-on workshop where you will need to have your mobile phone out, your creative brain on and your imagination running.
Establish Basic Functions
- Understand the Instagram algorithm
- Creating purpose for your profile
- Establish your goals
- Capture your starting point
- Write a cracking bio
- Instagram etiquette.
Audiences and Followers
- Defining your Instagram audience
- Increase your engagement
- Grow your followers
- Understand and research hashtags that work.
Content for your Feed
- Learn how to write engaging content
- Design the perfect Insta feed
- Brainstorming ideas and creating your content ‘grid’
- Generating an Insta calendar
- Insta Stories – what are they, how do we create them and why should I do them?
- Insta Highlights – what, how, when and why!
Processes and Tools
- Tools of the trade to make your Insta life a little easier and a lot more fun
- Understanding and using your Instagram analytics
- Optimising time of day and day of week to post
- Sharing our resources and secrets to great Insta updates.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
Your new sense of confidence with Instagram will have you sharing tips with friends like a pro.
Armed with a practical plan, you’ll be able to execute all of your new learnings, and supported after the course with your new community.
You’ll learn to:
- Visually plan your content
- Create effective and appropriate content using great tools
- Research hashtags that help you find new audiences
- Encourage engagement with your audience
- Plan your profile using a calendar to keep you on track, with purpose and with results.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- You’ve been using Instagram but aren’t that confident, haven’t got much of a plan and post when you remember.
- You want to understand the in’s and out’s.
- You’re audience is on Instagram and you want to engage and convert them
- You don’t understand why your competitors are doing so well and you aren’t getting the engagement or visual appeal.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- All training materials for your reference
- Planning templates.
This course requires a minimum number of 6 attendees. If the course bookings don’t reach the minimum number the course will be cancelled no later than 7 days before it’s due to start.