Digital Marketing Certificate
What’s it all about?
This digital marketing certificate covers every part of digital marketing needed in our modern marketing world. Hands-on practical training, skills to do it, and straight talking from an industry veteran.
Whether you’re a seasoned marketer, retraining for a new career or just want to upskill in a certain area, this comprehensive digital marketing certificate will give you the confidence to build digital into your every day. The results speak for themselves.
You’ll create a digital strategy for a real business, using realistic budgets and platforms, and applying your learnings every step of the way. Your final strategy will be presented and critiqued by industry professionals. Real consulting, real results, genuine care.
Digital Marketing Lynchpins
- The Digital Arena
- Creating a Digital Strategy
- Consumer Behaviour (Personas and Customer Journeys)
- Content Strategy, Planning and Creation
- Data basics, enabling targeting and personalisation
- Staying on the right side of the law with privacy and spam.
The Role of Digital in Marketing
- Customer Lifecycles and building relationships
- User centric websites and defining technologies, experiences and processes from initiation to delivery
- How SEO works and how not to get ripped off by snake oil merchants
- How SEM is different to SEO and how to establish and manage a PPC (Pay Per Click) campaign
- Display Advertising and Paid Media opportunities (programmatic, real time bidding and impactful creative)
- Why email is the best performing digital channel year after year (segmentation, targeting, timing, testing and triggers)
- Social Media strategy, planning and management (why, what, when and how).
Developing Effective Campaigns
- Processes, planning and assessment for Awareness, Conversion and Retention campaigns
- Objective setting, measurements and metrics that matter
- Budgeting for targeting, optimisation and learning
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and developing testing plans
- Reporting for success.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- You’ll learn how to develop a digital strategy for any sized business, which can be pitched to get the funding you need to make it real
- Employing data driven insights and using a range of digital channels hands-on, not just theory
- Understand how digital is a test & learn environment and why what worked a month ago might now change
- The value of planning with clarity and with customer needs at the forefront
- Why a mobile-first approach isn’t always the right answer
- Optimisation techniques that deliver cost effective results.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- Marketers wanting to gain deeper experience in all areas of digital, becoming a T-Shaped marketer over time
- Traditional marketers and advertising professionals who are looking to upskill in the modern marketing world where digital was ‘tacked on’ to roles or knowledge through osmosis
- Small to multi-national businesses who want to understand how digital channels can build their business
- Non-marketers who need an understanding of how modern marketing works
University graduates who have worked out they don’t really know anything about digital marketing through their degree
- Career-switchers: retraining or re-braining, this course is for you.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea each day
- All training materials for your reference
- Planning templates.
This course requires a minimum number of 6 attendees. If the course bookings don’t reach the minimum number the course will be cancelled no later than 7 days before it’s due to start.