What’s it all about?
The Fast Track course is your ticket to a new way of marketing. Understanding how your options have changed when promoting your business to maximise exposure to your audience.
Learn about each of the digital marketing channels, the pros and cons of each and how they all fit in together in a modern marketing landscape.
Digital Marketing Foundations
- The digital marketing ecosystem
- Consumer Behaviour and their use of channels
- Identifying customer journeys which defines your content.
- Google My Business
- Display Media (paid online ads) including Affiliate Marketing
- Google Ads (PPC /CPC) including Google Shopping
- Blogging and Content Channels
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- You’ll learn how to make informed decisions in digital marketing
- Know how to assess your options to achieve the best bang for buck
- Be present where your customers are
- Create content for your customers on the right channels
- Hear about the tools to make your day to day marketing job easier
- Planning templates for content, customer journeys and optimisation.
IS THIS COURSE FOR YOU?
- Traditional marketers who need to upskill in modern marketing
- Career-changers who are looking to get their foot in the door with limited marketing experience
- Business owners who want more control of their marketing inhouse
- Non-marketers who need an understanding of how modern marketing works and what opportunities present themselves.
- University graduates who need more specific education in digital channels that weren’t covered at University.
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- All training materials for your reference
- Planning templates.
This course requires a minimum number of 6 attendees. If the course bookings don’t reach the minimum number the course will be cancelled no later than 7 days before it’s due to start.